RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Although a Catholic School, meant primarily for catholics, it also admits other children irrespective of caste, creed, social class and language.
- Candidates to be admitted to LKG should be a minimum of three and a half years old. (A meeting of the child together with the parents is required prior to the admission.)
- Registration for admission is to be done at the time notified every year. Registration is no guarantee for admission.
- At the time of admission two attested photo copies of the Birth Certificate issued by the local government authority along with the candidate’s Aadhar card should be submitted.
The Christian students should submit an attested photo copy of their Baptism Certificate as well.
- Parents/Guardians of candidates seeking admission to all other classes should make a written request along with a photocopy of their ward’s final result of the previous year from his /her former school.
Candidates are to take an admission test on a date fixed by the school. Admission will be granted on the basis of merit.
- Admission to students who have attended other school is granted only after they have produced a Transfer Certificate from the former school. Transfer certificate from outside the State / Board is not acceptable unless countersigned by the competent authority. A meeting of the student together with the parents is required prior to the admission.
- Parents/guardians should take care to fill in the correct date of birth and other details in the application/admission form. No subsequent change will be permitted for any reason whatsoever.
- The Management reserves to itself the right to admit or refuse students seeking admission to the school.
- Students and teachers must speak English in the school premises.
- The daily requirements and tiffin have to be brought to the school by the students.
- No item will be accepted at the gate / reception / school office and reached to students.
- No visitor will be permitted to see students during class hours.
- Parents are expected to look into their children’s school diary regularly. Remarks made in the diary should be seen, countersigned and necessary action taken.
- No student is allowed to come to school by self-driven two wheelers or four wheelers.
- Once a student comes to the school, he/she will not be allowed to leave the school before the school gets over. Hence, requests for half-day leave, short leave, etc. will not be entertained.
- In the context of an emergency, parents sending their delegate to collect their ward should send an authority letter with the person, giving all the particulars about the bearer.
- In writing to the School about your ward, please always mention his/her full Name, Class and Section.
- School gates get closed at the strike of the Assembly bell.
S C H O O L H O U R S
(Monday – Saturday)
SUMMER (April – October )
L.K.G & U.K.G : 7:30 a.m. to 12:35 p.m.
Classes I to X : 7.30 a.m. to 1.35 p.m.
WINTER (November – March ) (Subject to weather conditions)
L.K.G & U.K.G : 8:00 a.m. to 1:05 p.m.
Classes I to X : 8.00 a.m. to 2.05 p.m.
SUMMER : 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
WINTER : 9.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Offices will remain closed during recess and on all holidays.
Every second Saturday is a holiday unless specified otherwise.
NO SCHOOL BUSINESS WILL BE TRANSACTED ON HOLIDAYS AND NEVER AT THE RESIDENCE OF THE PRINCIPAL.
The Principal can be met on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday by appointment or during the timings given below:
Summer : 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Winter 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday and Saturday only by prior appointment.